The Airline Approved Carrier is designed to meet the standards of IATA (International Air Transport Association) for transporting live animals and have international airline approval.
These crates have been extensively evaluated and approval has been obtained by the manufacturer for use on Australia’s National Carrier-Qantas. Cages are made from quality durable 3 mm injected molded plastic. This makes cleaning of the cage easier, removes quarantine concerns that arise from wood cages when used for international travel, minimises disease transfer from cages not properly cleaned, reduces overall weight and is considered durable for reuse.
Cages come in two halves, making long term storage easier. Metal screws and nuts are used to join top and bottom halves. Plastic screws can break and come apart. Many airlines and transport companies will not accept cages with plastics clips or screws.
Features & Benefits:
- The carrier is large enough for your pet(s) to stand, turn around, and lie down
- Made of rigid plastics
- The carrier door has a secure, spring loaded, all around locking system with the pins extending beyond the horizontal extrusions above and below the door
- Code 50009 - Pet Carrier PP20 Airline Approved - 53 x 37 x 37 cm H
- Code 50010 - Pet Carrier PP30 Airline Approved - 62 x 41 x 45 cm H
- Code 50011 - Pet Carrier PP40 Airline Approved - 73 x 45 x 53 cm H
- Code 50012 - Pet Carrier PP50 Airline Approved - 82 x 56 x 60 cm H
- Code 50013 - Pet Carrier PP60 Airline Approved - 94 x 74 x 62 cm H